Ten Weeks Old

Overall, this has been a great week (except for the fact that our air conditioning went out and we had to spend lots of money to get a new one put in...but at least it's cool in the house now!). We had several outings and events to keep us busy. Below are just a few:o) I started keeping Rachel on a very strict schedule this week and I think it's helped alot with her overnight sleeping. She's been eating at about the exact same times every day and going to bed at the same time every night. What can I say, she's going to be a little schedule keeper like her mom! I always have to have things very organized and planned out...and I think she's going to be like me:o)

Last Friday night we went to Cracker Barrel and ate, then headed to Opry Mills. We only had time to visit Bass Pro Shops and Off Broadway Shoes before it was time to get Rachel home for a bath and to bed.

How do you like Adam's new shoes?!?!? Just kidding! He tried on these boots just for kicks, but I don't think you're supposed to wear them with shorts:o)


Here's Rachel near the hunting section and then me and her in the fishing section on her first trip to the Bass Pro Shop.


We also had my cousin Martha's wedding this past weekend. Here's a picture of us at the reception and then of Martha, Meghan, and Ashley. Martha made such a beautiful bride!


We can't forget about our 4th family member Nimbus. I took this picture last night when he was curled up in the laundry basket:o)



Here's Rachel on our deck this week. She absolutely LOVES the outdoors...from stroller rides to just sitting in her bouncer on the deck and looking at the trees. When she gets fussy, if it's a nice day, I just take her outside and she usually goes to sleep in the peaceful breeze on the deck.



Mimi came for a surprise visit on Monday night while she was waiting on her prescriptions to get ready at the pharmacy...then Papa stopped by too...but we didn't get a pic of him holding Rachel.


We also went out to the the greenway last Sunday. We started at the Wave Pool near Opry Mills and went across the bridge. It was so pretty. Here's me and Rachel on the path.


Rachel has started to hold on to things more lately. Here she is holding on to a butterfly on her playmat for the first time. She's learning to pull it a little and it buzzes up and down.