4 Months Old

I'm not sure when it's the proper time to stop counting weeks and start counting months, but I think we're there. Rachel turned 4 months old this past week! I can hardly believe she's been with us that long! She went for her 4 month doctor's appointment yesterday and got shots again. She has grown so much since her 2 month visit.

Her stats are now:
Weight - 13 pounds 14 ounces (55%)
Height - 26 inches (95%) - she's going to be a tall girl!
Head Size - 40 cm (23%)



We hit another huge milestone Monday night...she slept for 11 hours and 40 minutes from 8:30PM to 8:15AM! Then she slept for 11.5 hours again last night! I have just been beside myself...but I continue to tell myself that it might have just been a couple of unique nights (especially since she was doped up on tylenol from her shots last night!). So, I'll try not to be too disappointed if it doesn't happen again tonight...but I am always hopeful! This is truly an answered prayer for us!

It's been a pretty rainy week, so we didn't get to go on our normal 3 mile stroller rides every day. We had to improvise and come up with other activities to fill our time. Here's a pic from one morning that we made a special picture message for Adam to email him at work:o)





Here are some pics in a new outfit that was one of our yardsale freebies! I love turquoise blue!







We also celebrated Aunt Lauren's Birthday at Kabuto's (a Japanese Hibachi place) this past week. Rachel did great! She really enjoyed seeing all the fire and excitement with the Japanese cook! Here's Lauren and Nate on her special day.


...we also had a visit from Nana, Aunt Bren, and Aunt Phyllis after their Trustee's meeting in Lebanon this week. It was a nice mid-week surprise since we didn't even know they were coming until the day before! How did Nana know what color Rachel would be wearing that day?!?!? I don't know, but they're color coordinated pretty well!



Rachel is also REALLY close to rolling over from her back to her stomach. In fact, she did it yesterday while I was on the phone with Christy, but she couldn't get her hand out from under her belly after she did it and I had to help her...so I'm not sure that counts yet! She'll get it in the next couple of weeks at least though most likely! Then she'll be roly polying everywhere!