7 3/4 Months

This has been a wonderful week! The weather has been gorgeous and we visited with lots of friends and family.

We got to go to lunch and shopping with Nana, Aunt Brenda, & Aunt Phyllis on Wednesday due to them being off work for Veterans Day. So, that was lots of fun! We ate at one of my favorites - Red Lobster - and I actually got to shop a little while they strolled Rachel around. She likes to keep moving, so stopping to look at something for longer than 5 seconds is out of the question which can make shopping a bit difficult! She got some new PJ's from Aunt Bren and & Phyllis since all of hers were almost too small...pics further down.

Rachel concentrating on crawling...if I concentrate really hard, I can maybe make it to the kitchen...



I did it!! Yeah, I'm getting good!...



Nimbus, won't you be my friend?!?! I would love to grab your tail...won't be long before you'll be hiding from me!

I just love my new fuzzy PJ's from Aunt Bren and & Aunt Phyllis! Thanks you guys!


Mommy, is it ok if I just sit under here and play??? I have no idea why she likes getting under her jumper...maybe it's the challenge of getting over the metal bars to get in there. Not sure...but whatever keeps her happy!

The weather was so nice over the weekend that we tried to go hiking at Radnor Lake...but it was so busy there was no parking! Crazy! So, we headed to the zoo. Here's Rachel living it up at the zoo...

Mommy, I just love these new PJ's...here's the other pair of new PJ's Rachel got from the aunts...

We also got to get out a couple of times over the past week. Nate & Lauren watched Rachel on Thursday night and we ate at Maggiano's on a gift card that Christy had given us for our birthdays back in August...yep, it took us 3 months to use it! It was delicious! We had the fried zucchini appetizer, garlic shrimp linguine, and salads. We got to sit near the piano man too, which was a nice treat! He's awesome! Wish I could play like that!
Then, Rachel had a play date with Lilli on Monday night and Brent & Rachel watched her so we could go out. We ate at Battered and Fried, a little hole in the wall near their house. It was great! I had the fried grouper with fries of course. Insanely bad for me, but yummy.
Rachel was all pooped out after her play date with Lilli. Here's a pic of her after we got home.

The other great news from the week was that Mama Elaine and Papa got to go home! YAY!!!! They were so excited! We went to visit them at home on Sunday, but forgot the camera unfortunately...we'll have to get pics the next time we go. It was Rachel's first trip to their house ever...Mama Elaine has been in the rehab center ever since she's been born...so needless to say, she was on cloud 9 to be home! She seemed like a completely different person! A really nice lady named Sharon is going to be staying with them during the days, cooking, cleaning, etc. She was super nice when we met her, so I'm hoping this works out great for them!