Five Weeks Old

Rachel had her one month check up this past Monday. She's growing like a weed! She weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces! She also got a Hepatitus B shot...eek! I think it hurt me more than it hurt her! I never understood it when my mom would say "this is going to hurt me more than you"...but now I understand. I can't stand to see her cry.

Cade and Laura also visited us this week. It was alot of fun, but kind of tiring! I still think Christy is a super mom! She's awesome with the kiddos and has so many tips for me! We can't wait for them to visit again! Besides, Rachel was so worn out that she slept for 5 hours and 15 minutes (the longest time ever) after they left. She was pooped after all the action!

Our goal for the coming week is to go to the grocery store! It may take a few different trips with small lists just in case there's a meltdown.

Also, Uncle Nate and Aunt Lauren's wedding is coming up next week on May 8...we are so excited for them and can't wait!


We had our second "play date" with Lilli today and went stroller riding for about an hour! We got a picture of both them happy this time!



We also took a trip to Opry Mills. Rachel took her first trip to the Gibson store with Adam and he found the perfect little guitar for her.

Rachel also went to church for the first time this past week. Adam missed half of Sunday School and both of us missed the first part of church to get her fed and calmed down to sleep...but at least we made an effort! We're going to keep trying until she can sit through the whole service!


She's started wearing some of her little dresses now that the weather has warmed up and we also bought her some baby legs for if she gets cold. She looks so big in the dresses with her little legs and arms showing!