Six Weeks Old

Rachel turned 6 weeks old last week and she was right on target with her 6 week growth spurt. She wanted to eat constantly and wanted to be held all the time. Needless to say, it made for a very long week! I think we're past it now and we're hoping she'll start to sleep a little longer at night. She sleeps for 5 hours on occasion, but it is by no means constant yet.


We finally made it to the grocery store and she had a complete meltdown by the time I had finished gathering the few items on my list. All in all though, it wasn't too bad considering the screaming wasn't all that loud in the big grocery store! Let's just say, it's easy to save money because you have no time to look for anything but necessity items (no strolling down the cookie aisle to look for a snack!...this helps with saving money and taking off that baby weight!)


I am starting my Tae Bo workouts and am planning to do them 5 days a week. I've lost 23 pounds so far and have 12 more to go to be back at my pre-pregnancy weight. I'd like to be below pre-pregnancy weight, but you have to start somewhere:o)


Here are some pics from week #6.