1st Mother's Day

We went up to Livingston to celebrate with my mom at my brother's house on Saturday. They made chicken kabobs that were to die for and a salad that had fresh strawberries on it. It was awesome! I made a punch bowl cake too. Donnie took Adam for a 4-wheeler ride around the farm they just purchased and took me and Christy on a Jeep ride to the point at sunset. It was gorgeous! And of course, Rachel and Laura were wearing the matching outfits their Nana gave them in her honor:o) Then Adam and his dad cooked lunch for me and his mom on Sunday. It was good too. We had ribs, corn on the cob, salad, and mashed potatoes. Yummy!












This was Rachel's first major road trip! She slept all the way there and back!



This was my first Mother's Day and Rachel made me the most wonderful present (with a little help from her daddy). I loved it!







We got my mom and Adam's mom pendants to go on a necklace. My mom's had a picture of Cade on one side and Laura and Rachel on the other. Adam's mom's had a picture of Rachel on one side and then a design on the other side. We had tried to get a picture of Cade, Laura, and Rachel all paying attention but that was near impossible...so we went for the girls on one side and Cade on the other. Christy took an adorable picture of the girls sleeping. I'm also posting the funny picture that kind of depicts how it was impossible to get a good one of all three of them at one time. Getting three kids to pay attention was crazy! We got the pendant pics in black and white.








All in all, it was a great Mother's Day weekend.