8 1/4 Months

Rachel is growing up on us and is now crawling all over the place. She has tried to befriend Nimbus (if you call "chasing" him all over the house befriending) and here's a cordial pic of them...but Nimbus was not so cordial when he "attacked" Rachel last week. He got her with each paw on the sides of her face and then bit her on the head! Poor girl! The worst part is that Adam and I were both within 3 feet of both of them (as we never leave her unattended with Nimbus for this reason). Nimbus was just walking by and Rachel must have grabbed at him or something as we were talking. It only took a split second for this to happen and of course we heard screaming. All in all, it could have been much worse since Nimbus has really sharp claws. I almost think he was trying to "play" with her in his own way. Her scratches were not bad considering and were almost gone the next day. Needless to say, we're much more cautious now. I hope they can be friends one day soon:o)



Good thing we had our gate at the top of the stairs completely shut. I went downstairs to check on some laundry. Little did I know I had a follower who was very curious as to where I was going. I heard a thump, but no crying. She had simply crawled down onto the step before the baby gate and was sitting there smiling when I ran up to check on her.



Cute pic...