Christmas Parties

This past weekend was filled with fun Christmas parties! Adam's work Christmas party was at the Opryland Hotel on Saturday night and the Upper Room Christmas party was Sunday night. Nana came up to watch Rachel so we could go to the party on Saturday night. Adam's company generously pays for everyone to stay overnight each year at whichever hotel the party is at. We enjoyed getting away although we were missing Rachel by the time we got home. It was the longest we'd been away from her (about 24 hours!) I think the "silent night" was our favorite part. Rachel is still having some issues with sleeping through the night. We're working on it, but I start most days completely exhausted. It was nice to sleep in until almost 9AM on Sunday morning after a full night's rest. We had to miss church and Sunday School, but it was a much needed time of rest and togetherness for us.
Here we are after the Christmas party...
Us and Big Al at the Upper Room Christmas party...and yes, I have on the same sweater, but I washed it in between. I needed something festive to wear so I bought this sweater at JCP on Friday night to have for both parties:o)